xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Tennison-tests Sourceforge site - anyone have contact details?

2008-08-28 14:36:10
Darren Wheatley wrote:

Does anyone have any contact information for the owner of the
tennison-  tests.sourceforge.net project?

  Toby sent me an email 'round the time he setup that project.  I've
just forwarded your email there.

I have some updates to the code and documentation that I would
like to submit.

  The most natural way is to use the tools of the project.  For instane
the mailing list (I didn't receive any email on the list).

  Regards,

--drkm