xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Accessing the Nth Occurrence of an Element

2008-09-16 09:00:47
This question was last asked (and answered) just 9 hours before your post,
and before that about a week ago.

Terribly sorry about that. I think perhaps my search terms were not
sufficient to find the answer. I hope you'll take me at my word that I
had googled extensively before posting.

Thank you everyone who replied with a solution. I'm learning as I go
and I don't always have the vocabulary to even express my questions
properly.

--Mike