xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Include ASCII29 in output

2008-09-24 04:13:54
You need to use XML 1.1 .

2008/9/24 Tim Mansour <tim(_at_)neologica(_dot_)com(_dot_)au>:
Hi all,

I'm new to the list and still finding my way somewhat in XSL.

I've been trying to write a stylesheet (XSLT 1.0) that outputs a
(tab-separated) text file and the application I'm importing that file into
requires ASCII29 characters at certain points to separate values.

I can't figure out how to get an ASCII29 inserted into my output file
without getting an error along the lines of "Character reference &#29 is an
invalid XML character". I'm sure it's something to do with xsl:output or
encoding or such? Any suggestions gratefully received...

(fwiw I'm developing this using Oxygen but the actual transformation will be
done using the XMLLib AppleScript scripting addition from Satimage
software.)

--
Tim Mansour <tim(_at_)neologica(_dot_)com(_dot_)au>
Neologica Print & Promotions, Surry Hills, Sydney

--~--