xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xsl:copy and disable-output-escaping

2008-10-07 04:13:14

That's only a example which shall explain my problem. I know that I
could write <b>5</b> without <xsl:text> and without CDATA.

As has been explained on the saxon list, d-o-e does not work inside
variables so you can not do that. So you have to do something different.
For the problem that you show, the obvious solution is just not to use
d-o-e or CDATA at all. If your actual problem is something else, then
you need to give us a hint as to what your real problem is.

David