xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSelerator is available at sourceforge !!! (Re: [xsl] XSLT Web based Editing/Authoring Tool)

2008-10-13 12:23:57
Dimitre Novatchev,
Am looking for a similar product as per the description of your email.
I am yet to see the product working on my machine. I use Mac OS X
primary platform and Java a application development
software.

Please let me know, is the product work on Mac platform?

Thanks,
Senthil

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 8:36 PM, Dimitre Novatchev