xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re-insert IDs and RIDs

2008-10-21 08:28:20
At 2008-10-21 17:44 +0530, J. S. Rawat wrote:
At 05:44 PM 10/20/2008, G. Ken Holman wrote:
Not sure what aspect of the problem you are asking about.
I always use xslt for transformation from one xml to another xml and I was wanted to change the pattern of the ID or RID.

That wasn't the nature of my concern. I assumed what you say from your original post. But you didn't say what you had already tried before taking the time of those on the list to answer.

Rather than have someone code the entire result for you while trying to guess what aspect of XSLT you are having problems with, it would help to indicate what XSLT you have already tried and is not working for you. It is important to state the objective as you have, rather than only code, but without having posted your intermediate code adds guess work to those answering.

Just asking an open-ended question to get someone to write the entire solution for you seems inappropriate and does not help explain the XSLT feature you are already trying to use.

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:      Wellington, NZ 2009-01
Video sample lesson:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrNjJCh7Ppg