xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Fwd: DiffDog 2008 and XSLT 1.0

2008-10-28 10:04:24
Thanks for the advice Michael,

You are spot on, I am running into issues with regards the documents -
I can get round this without much issue, and will need to use the
dyn:evaluate function, thus restricting me to 4xslt.

Using the dyn:evluate function works perfectly.

Thanks again
Luke