xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Default actions in XSLT 2.1

2008-11-03 11:15:14
2008/11/3 David Carlisle <davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>:

I know MSXML (and perhaps Saxon and libxslt, I haven't looked into it)
offers a startMode parameter,

for XSLt 1 (MSXML, libxslt) that is a non standard extension, but XSLT2
mandates that the user can set the initial mode.

In 2.0 you also have the "initial template" parameter so you can start
the transform at any named template, which is much more useful and
kind of makes the initial mode parameter redundant.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com