xsl-list

[xsl] bottom border on page break in xsl-fo tables

2008-11-13 04:25:29
Hi

Most of my tables have a header and no footer, so when the table is broken
across a page only the last row draws a solid border (which is because the
table border is set). There is a similar issue with tables without headers,
but these are infrequent (and extremely unlikely to cross a page boundary).
To get a solid border at the bottom of the partial table I have been
constructing an fo:table-footer complete with a dummy row and empty cells
(and the analogous method for headers), but I imagine there must be a
simpler technique which I've missed. Is there, or is this really the correct
way to do it?

Thank you
Trevor