xsl-list

Re: [xsl] grouping after a group using 1.0

2008-11-20 07:40:26
Because my mailer munged the preservation of your stylesheet, I'm unable to see the details.

But when doing multiple levels of grouping with XSLT 1.0 I've often found the variable-based grouping method works well ... here's just one example and you can google for others:

 http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200401/msg00070.html

I hope this helps.