xsl-list

[xsl] Not receiving list posts?

2008-12-01 15:31:51
Sorry for throwing this message onto the mailing list but can't seem to find the appropriate email address to send this inquiry to.

Since sometime Saturday I've not received any of the posts of the XSLT list. I went and checked the archive and there were new posts. I resubscribed and nothing still. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Marijan (Mario) Madunic