xsl-list

Re: [xsl] ooxml grouping

2008-12-15 06:45:24
Am 14.12.2008 um 11:50 schrieb Andreas Peter:

I hope this is not too much source code

Unfortunately it is too much. Even though I know that the tiniest Word document will produce an awful lot of XML code, it is no excuse.

and more or less self explaining.

It is not. Many readers contribute here by just reading XSL code, not by copying or pasting samples in their own environment. (Even though Kernow is the best option for doing so.)

I guess some things already work and some things don't, but you don't tell us. As Florent said, you have to better explain the core of your current problem. Or hire someone to solve the task...

- Michael

Michael Müller-Hillebrand: Dokumentations-Technologie
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
Lösungen und Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
Blog: http://cap-studio.de/ - Tel. +49 (9131) 28747