xsl-list

Re: [xsl] multiple files to single file problem

2008-12-26 01:59:35
Hai All,

Is exclude-result prefixes also applicable to attributes? But the
xlink namespace is populated in the blow example even when we have
used exclude-result-prefixes="xlink" in the <stylesheet>

Here is the example:

input:
<cross-ref refid="aff1">

XSL:

        <xsl:template match="cross-ref | cross-refs">
                <xsl:element name="xref">
                        <xsl:attribute name="xlink:href">
                                <xsl:value-of select="@refid"/>
                        </xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:apply-templates/>
                </xsl:element>
        </xsl:template>

output from XSL:
<xref xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"; xlink:href="aff1">

required output:

<xref xlink:href="aff1">

How to eliminate namespace prefix in the output?

Regards,
Ganesh

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>