xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Need help with count expression

2008-12-31 22:57:54
I need a bit of help with count() as so far I've been unable to
construct a valid expression to obtain what I need Basically what
I'm trying to do is generate Table numbers relative to Chapters but
only for tables that contain a title element. Here's an example
structure ...

My gut instinct is that you want to use <xsl:number>, not just
count(), but you're example structure isn't well-formed, so I'm
hesitant to try to find a precise solution.