xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Thumb grips

2009-01-15 10:25:54
I would approach this the same way that I approach bleeds with XSL-FO:
 using absolutely-positioned block containers.  This construct will
allow you to position any rectangular marks you need by positioning
and sizing the block container, then filling it with a bordered area.
The sizing can be done arithmetically in your XSLT, so you should have
no problems.

I hope this helps.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 09:55, Gustaf Liljegren <gustaf(_at_)omicron(_dot_)se>