xsl-list

[xsl] XSLT/XPath 2.0 showcase anywhere?

2009-02-16 16:03:56
Hello xsl-list,

 I am looking for a set of XSLT 2.0 stylesheets, written as a
 showcase for new (2.0) elements and functions as well as Saxon extensions.

 Ideally, it should present various ways of processing the same XML content -
 similar to the approach from "Inside XSLT" book, which was built around one
small XML
 file called "planets.xml". I find this method more mnemonic-friendly than
 many isolated code snippets in all those "What New In XSLT
 2.0" articles and presentations.

 I guess this time it would take a more complex XML file.

 And... no, I am not looking for a self-referencing stylesheet.

 I can recall a thread called "Input requested for a good genuine example of
 the best parts of XSLT 2" posted 2 years ago on this list and I
 wonder how that effort ended up.

--
Best regards,
Jacek Iwanski