xsl-list

[xsl] capture selected combo box value

2009-02-25 06:44:56
In my code flow explained in this chain.I am having combo box and
textbox in my XSL file.

How can I access the 'element selected from combo box' and 'entered
text box value' in next form(after form.submit)?I remember that I
accessed it using $in hash.But now value is not coming in $in hash.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 5:29 PM, himanshu padmanabhi