xsl-list

AW: [xsl] serialize base64

2009-03-17 05:38:58
Thx...i´ll check that out

Cheers !

Patrick Szabo
EPD / XSLT Konvertierung
Tel.: +43-1-534 52-1573
Fax.: +43-1-534 52-1573
patrick(_dot_)szabo(_at_)lexisnexis(_dot_)at

LexisNexis Verlag ARD Orac GmbH & Co KG
Marxergasse 25, 1030 Wien
FN 8333f, Handelsgericht Wien
www.lexisnexis.at

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Michael Kay [mailto:mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. März 2009 10:34
An: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Betreff: RE: [xsl] serialize base64

For Saxon-specific questions it's probably better to use the saxon-help list
which you can find via the Saxon project page on sourceforge.net.

The command line switch -TJ is useful for diagnosing this kind of problem.
As a start, it will help you to distinguish whether the problem is in
finding/loading the class, or in finding the matching method.

Incidentally, there are extension functions in Saxon to do this kind of thing
as well: see

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/extensions/functions/base64binarytostr
ing.html

It's not strictly necessary, but the form of URI that I recommend is not
xmlns:myTest="GLP.Base64DecodeFromXML", but
xmlns:myTest="java:GLP.Base64DecodeFromXML". One reason for that is that XML
deprecates namespaces that aren't absolute URIs; another is that on .NET, Saxon
distinguishes calls to the Java library from calls to the .NET library.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/