xsl-list

RE: [xsl] File:New generates error

2009-03-18 05:29:51

Hi, We have this problem appeared again. We found that Saxon.jar file was
present in the classpath. I understand that this might not be directly related
to XSLT problem but it is something which is caused when java is not able to
access saxon.jar or xalan.jar in classpath and accesses default processor from
rt.jar. As this problem occurs randomly, it makes me very difficult to find the
root cause of the problem. Any help/suggestion/input would be highly
appreciated.

- RB

--- On Mon, 3/16/09, Cool The Breezer
<techcool(_dot_)kumar(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:

From: Cool The Breezer <techcool(_dot_)kumar(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
Subject: RE: [xsl] File:New generates error
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 12:08 PM

Thanks lot for pointing me in right direction. In the code
base system property for transformation factory is set to
"null" that's why processor uses sun's transformation
packages(XSLTC) instead of saxon which gives error. I
realized that
com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.compiler.Variable
present in rt.jar which is part of JDK. This does not occur
always, becos the part of code setting system property for
transformation factory to null is executed in *Some*
conditions.

-RB

--- On Mon, 3/16/09, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>