xsl-list

[xsl] Template matching with multiple namespaces

2009-03-19 23:19:14
Hi,

I have a stylesheet which works with one namespace, prefix say 'lml'. I
now want the same stylesheet to work on documents under another
namespace, say lml10.

Here is my namespace defs...

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
 xmlns:lml=...
 xmlns:lml10=...
 xmlns:msxsl=...
 xmlns:xsl="...

Now the stylesheet does, of course match nodes such as

<xsl:apply-templates select=".//lml:LandXML" />

But I want it to also match on

<xsl:apply-templates select=".//lml10:LandXML" />.

How can I set up some variable to allow me not to have to duplicate
code?

This doesn't work...NodeTest expected.
<xsl:apply-templates select=".//{$namespacevariable}:LandXML" />

Or is there a better way to get the one stylesheet to work over multiple
namespaces?

I am using XSLT 1.0 still because I need to use the MSXML parser 6.0.

Tony