xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Selecting everything "before" and "after" a specific node

2009-04-02 13:49:08
Harvey, Paul wrote:

So I'm trying to use an identity template to kick of the processing.
Then I have a template to match WRAPPER, which contains your stuff, only I'm
attempting to constraint it operate on the value of the variable $sub-tree,
defined as:

<xsl:variable name="sub-tree" select="/A/WRAPPER"/>

<xsl:template match="WRAPPER">
        <WRAPPER>
                <BEFORE>
                        <xsl:apply-templates select="$sub-tree" mode="before"/>

I think you simply want
  <xsl:apply-templates mode="before"/>
here to process all child nodes of the WRAPPER element in mode="before".

                <BEFORE>
                <PULLED>
                        <xsl:copy-of select="$this"/>
                <PULLED>
                <AFTER>
                        <xsl:apply-templates select="$sub-tree" mode="after"/>

Then here
                  <xsl:apply-templates mode="after"/>
to process all child nodes of WRAPPER in mode="after".

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/