xsl-list

[xsl] XSLTC in a Tomcat environment

2009-05-04 08:07:48
Hi,

we use a Tomcat-Application with xalan 2.7.1 to present our xml
documents to the user in HTML.

I read about XSLTC: It can have factor 10 of performance benefit.

In our xsl scripts we use java and xalan extensions. Would it work with
xsltc at all? Will we have much effort to get it run? Is it guaranteed
to get the same results.

Any hints would be great before i try to implement it.

Does anybody know some small example that outlines the optimal way to
use xsltc in our environment?

Best regards,

Thomas