xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSL - Documentation

2009-05-13 18:48:17

  I am  not sure that I like the idea of having to strip it off of a
  stylesheet

so long as the documentation is restricted to being at the top level (ie
between templates not inside them) you don't need to strip it out, it
will be ignored by the xslt engine.

That's why the xsldoc stylesheet that  mentioned earlier restricted the
(xhtml) documentation to being between templates and using namespaced
attributes (which are also ignored without needing to be stripped)
in order to document the internals of templates.

David