xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Parameters to XSL from Javascript

2009-05-15 13:48:54
Robert G wrote:

I have been working on getting my XSL to be generated through
javascript and I got it to work for firefox and IE. But the problem
is I was able to pass a parameter for the firefox section but not the
IE. I looked up how to do it for IE but it doesn't seem to work.
Please let me know if you see any problems with it. Heres my code....

Refer to the MSXML SDK that is online here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms763742(VS.85).aspx
This section
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms753809(VS.85).aspx has sample
code to use MSXML 3 with J(ava)Script. IE 6 and later come with MSXML 3
installed so using those MSXML 3 specific program ids should be save
nowadays on the web.

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/