xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Selectively convert Attributes to child Elements

2009-05-19 12:49:42
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 1:51 AM, Michael Ludwig <mlu(_at_)as-guides(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Ciao Maestro,

in 1.0, use str:split(), allegro ma non troppo:

Grazie mille (Un sacco di grazie?)!

Thank you also to Ken, who helped a bunch! I checked through the XSL
FAQs and mailing lists, but couldn't find info on selectively
transform attributes to child elements. Works a treat!

Auguri!

The Web Maestro
--
<the(_dot_)webmaestro(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> - <http://ourlil.com/>