xsl-list

RE: [xsl] calling xsl file which is inside the jar file

2009-06-08 05:46:23
For Saxon, try something like this (not tested)

java -jar saxon9.jar -u -s:sample.xml -xsl:jar:dir/myjarfile.jar!test.xsl
-o:sample-out.xml

The -u option is necessary to indicate that the filename options are to be
treated as URIs (needed when using a URI other than one starting "http:" or
"file:").

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay

-----Original Message-----
From: Ganesh Babu N [mailto:nbabuganesh(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: 08 June 2009 08:30
To: XSL
Subject: [xsl] calling xsl file which is inside the jar file

Dear All,

I have included test.xsl file in the jar file along with
other java classes. Is there anyway I can call the XSL file
which is there inside the jar file from Saxon / xalan command line.

I have tried the following command with Saxon but seems not working.

java -jar saxon9.jar -s:sample.xml -xsl:/test.xsl -o:sample-out.xml

Regards,
Ganesh

--~--