xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Center string

2009-06-11 20:18:01
Emmanuel Bégué schrieb am 12.06.2009 um 01:57:04 (+0200):

Dealing with a minimum / maximum line length can be done with
regexp: they help produce, I think, more legible stylesheets

Of course, regular expression! That's certainly an improvement
over the low-level code that I produced after some battling in
the trenches to determine how exactly to pass the parameters.

-- although it may be a question of taste.

Regular expressions have a tendency to be pretty compact, but I
wouldn't say that's a disadvantage.

Michael Ludwig