xsl-list

[xsl] RE: Complex double group & sort on basis of date

2009-07-14 02:16:37
Thank you Micheal and Emmanuel; for your suggestions. I am able to
achieve the required solution easily using 2.0.

But, unfortunately our requirement involves XSLT 1.0. I came to know
that the for-each-group will not work with 1.0. How can I achieve this
in 1.0?

Your help in this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Jai

Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to
or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized
law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.