xsl-list

[xsl] Question regarding altering sort collations - Saxon8

2009-07-16 16:34:42
I am using Saxon8 in an application sorting indexes, glossaries and the like
for 18 languages. Generally, the default collations performed by Saxon via Java
work fine for us. However, I need to make a minor change to the collation for
DA. I need to remove the digraph "AA" from the ordering.

Is it true that I need to some how modify the underlying Java code to do this
or is there a way, from the stylesheet, to override the collation just for this
one language? If Java, is there a location where the standard collations are
placed that can be modified.

Steve

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE]

Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Medtronic and is
intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or
it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority,
you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any
manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your
records.

To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following link
or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser:
http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com