xsl-list

[xsl] XSL Transformation for XML to OWL

2009-07-27 09:02:50
I am a student from Indonesia and I need some helps in XSLT.
I have a task to transform a XML data to OWL. For this I
think a XSLT-file is the best choice. Any helps is really appreciated.

My XML looks like this:
<persons>
<person Name="atoz">

<person Name="aaa">

<person Name="bbb">
<AdditionalInformation>xxx</AdditionalInformation>
</person>

<person Name="ccc">
<AdditionalInformation>yyy</AdditionalInformation>
</person>

<person Name="ddd">

<person Name="eee">
<Description>zzz</Description>
<AdditionalInformation>xyz</AdditionalInformation>
</person>

<person Name="abc">
<Description>123</Description>
    <AdditionalInformation>a1</AdditionalInformation>
</person>

</person>

</person>

</person>

XSLT data should look like this:

example just for "ddd" person, but all XML must be
transformed in OWL instance later:

<creature:human rdf:Name="eee">
   <creature:description>zzz</creature:description>
</creature:human>

<creature:human rdf:Name="abc">
   <creature:description>123</creature:description>
</creature:human>

<creature:human rdf:Name="ddd">
   <creature:human>eee</creature:human>
   <creature:human>abc</creature:human>