xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Where is XSLT 2.0 support in PHP?

2009-07-27 22:41:44
On Jul 27, 2009, at 3:15 PM, Jonathan Rosen wrote:

I have been building a project in PHP with XSLT, and am pretty
disappointed with the lack of a workable XSLT 2.0 solution.

one option might be here:

  http://quercus.caucho.com/

it is claimed that this is a pure java implementation of PHP. I've never used it, I've had a good experience with other of the company's products. I expect there'd be a way to expose saxon/java to PHP apps.

--

joe