xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Where are the proceedings to the Extreme Markup conferences?

2009-08-06 13:20:25
Thank you, Ken and Michael,

It's a pity that such a valuable collection does not exist any more :(

I will put my papers on the FXSL site.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 7:28 AM, Michael Kay<mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:

This link is no longer working:

http://www.idealliance.org/papers/extreme/proceedings/xslfo-pd
f/2006/Novatchev01/EML2006Novatchev01.pdf

produces: Page not found.

Sadly, idealliance have removed this superb resource from the web without
consultation. You now have to subscribe to access it. I doubt that many
people have done so, which means everyone loses.

I think that it's pretty dubious selling this content without consulting the
authors who contributed it, but they appear to be within their rights.

I've resuscitated my papers from past idealliance conferences and put them
on my own web site.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/