xsl-list

[xsl] Getting the name the input data document

2009-08-20 21:18:27
I've poked around, but suspect I am searching for the wrong terms in the index to Michael's XML/XPath book. I found one reference on the web that said what I want to do could not be done with XSLT 1.0. However, I am using XSLT 2.0.

I need to know the file name of the file my XSLT style sheet is acting upon so that I can write it out as part of the tile of an XSL-FO output PDF document. Does XSLT 2.0 have a way of getting the file name?
Thanks

Mark