xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Getting the name the input data document

2009-08-24 09:21:23
Wendell Piez wrote:

  Hi,

And we hear rumors that a coming version of oXygen will include
Calabash for XProc processing. Plus, Florent has already written
about wiring it in yourself:

http://fgeorges.blogspot.com/2008/10/poor-mans-calabash-integeration-into.html

  If you use Calabash (or Calumet) with oXygen, I strongly recommend to follow
as well the following entry, documenting how to add completion for XProc
elements in a pipeline definition document in oXygen, including the full XSLT 1
& 2 document types (for embedded stylesheets within pipelines):

http://fgeorges.blogspot.com/2008/11/xproc-with-xslt-completion-in-oxygen.html

  Or of course to wait for the next oXygen version ;-)

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/