xsl-list

[xsl] Zipping xsl:result-documents into ePub

2009-08-24 17:02:01
Hey list,

I was asking previously how to split a big XHTML file into several
smaller ones for user in ePub, and I managed to resolve that.

However, so far I'm writing the result documents to a folder in the
filesystem. As I'm planing to package them into ePub file using
java.util.zip, this is probably not very smart. Is there a way to
avoid serializing to files and pass the result documents directly to
java.util.zip, probably as streams? I saw OutputURIResolver mentioned,
but couldn't find a decent example.

Martynas
semantic-web.dk