xsl-list

[xsl] New Class Schedule: XML, XSLT, & Schematron

2009-09-21 14:44:15
Mulberry is pleased to announce our schedule of public classes through June 2010: http://www.mulberrytech.com/services/classes/upcoming.html

We will be teaching:

  * XML Basics
  * Schematron
  * Introduction to XSLT
  * Advanced XSLT (focused on using XSLT 2.0 with textual documents)
  * Introduction to XSL-FO

in our Rockville, MD classroom, in October 2009, December 2009, February 2010, April 2010, and June 2010.

Students will gain a solid grounding in the material, reinforced by successfully completing the hands-on exercises in class. Our approach is to teach and practice core concepts and fundamentals so that students are prepared to learn more about the relevant specifications and tools on their own. Our classes are small, interactive, and based around a series of exercises which build on each other.

If you have any questions on Mulberry's classes, or if you have a group of people who would like a special class, please send email to info(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com or call us at 301/315-9631.

B. Tommie Usdin
mailto:btusdin(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com