xsl-list

[xsl] Re: Looking for XSL developers

2009-09-23 10:08:25
This project has a no-export clause. We are prohibited from sharing
project data with non-US citizens or exporting outside the US.

For other/future projects this is not an issue.

I'm also looking for anyone with Arbortext experience.

Thanks,
Liz

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Liz Fraley <caltonia(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>