xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Namespace problem

2009-09-24 11:05:31
Trevor Nicholls wrote:

If I could use XSL 2.0 it would be easy, but unfortunately this stylesheet
is run as part of FrameMaker's XML document load process, and it is thus
limited to XSL 1.0 (Xalan, there is no alternative). Is there a version of
your solution that would work in XSL 1?

First we need to understand where the namespace declaration in your result comes from, whether it is copied from the input document or whether it is simply copied from the stylesheet you have (in which case Andrew's suggestion with exclude-result-prefixes="xsi" should suffice).

Are you copying nodes from the input document where the namespace declaration is in scope?

--

        Martin Honnen
        http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/