xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Create a web interface to query a XML database

2009-10-01 01:15:57
XForms for Firefox 3.5 is here

http://philipp.wagner.name/blog/2009/07/hooray-xforms-for-firefox-3-5-is-here/

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Manuel Souto Pico
<m(_dot_)soutopico(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
I forgot to mention something which is important in taking a decision
as for what technology to use. With PHP-MySQL the user can send
queries to the database from a web form and get the results -- I
understood this can be done with XRX/XSLT/etc. However, with PHP-MySQL
I can also input data to the database and add new registers or
maintain the database updating the content of certain existing
registers, with phpmyadmin or with ad-hoc web forms. Can this be done
with the XML-based technologies?

Cheers, Manuel