xsl-list

Re: [xsl] String Case Conversion: Title Case

2009-10-07 04:42:38
2009/10/7 Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>:

I have used upper-case and lower-case methods in xslt2.0. But
I like to know, how to convert Title-Case/Upper-Lower Case.
Could any one share with me the logic for this.

There is no function for creating title-case in the standard function
library because it was considered too culturally sensitive

If your outputting HTML then there's a CSS style that will do it...

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com