xsl-list

Re: [xsl] sgml to xml

2009-10-22 13:51:10
Thanks for all your replies. I do have to deal with doctype
declarations. So it may be a good exercise to convert it to XML
anywayz.

Another issue I have is that even if the XMLized version is well
formed, I have to deal with the inclusions in the data. Since the XML
format thatI am converting to conforms to a schema, I am having a very
hard time writing a trasnformation to handle these inclusions.

Any tips on this?