xsl-list

RE: [xsl] "Concatenate two element values as an attribute value". ( was Re: [xsl] Variables )

2009-10-26 10:27:04
Michael , surely you'r right ... I've been told to learn
xml/xsl and to complete a job in a week , so It's not easy a
task  , and probably I missed a lot of concept ...

You should have refused the task. Very few people are capable of learning a
new language under such time pressure. I certainly wouldn't attempt it.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay