xsl-list

RE: [xsl] reading a text file and putting out an xml file using xslt 2.0

2009-10-29 13:33:20

Can someone please let me know if I am doing something wrong here?

This isn't an XSLT problem, it's an XML problem. Saxon is telling you quite
clearly that the error comes from the XML parser.

SXXP0003: Error reported by XML parser: Content is not allowed in
prolog.
While processing bk1-im1.tif: Run-time errors were reported

It looks as if the XML parser is trying to parse the content of bk1-im1.tif
as XML and failing. Perhaps that's because you have an entity reference
&im1; somewhere in your source - that's not allowed with unparsed entities.
However, I can only speculate.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/