xsl-list

[xsl] how to exclude namespaces from copy-of

2009-11-05 10:13:35
Hello!

I am trying to parse the atom feed using the xsl template.

The item in the feed contains this element: (example)
October and November are busy months for Amazon Web Services!</p>

I want to copy the div with all its child elements, so I use copy-of
The problem is that I don't want the xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
or xmlns:dc or any other extra data in the div attribute

I just want the result to be
October and November are busy months for Amazon Web Services!</p>

How can I do this?

Thank you.