xsl-list

Re: [xsl] database and XSL

2009-12-08 11:46:27
Thanks Ganesh. I will check this link.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 2:51 AM, Ganesh Babu N
<nbabuganesh(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hai ,

Here is the link which will help you.

You need jdbc driver and setup ODBC in your system.

http://saxon.sourceforge.net/saxon7.5/sql-extension.html

This extension is available with Saxon-PE which is commercial version.
 However if you need only basic operations you can use Saxon-B 9.1.0.8
which is a open source.

Regards,
Ganesh