xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xslt task in Ant: the classpath attribute

2009-12-14 11:29:34
Michael Kay wrote:
Does anyone use the classpath attribute of the xslt task in Ant, for example

<xslt classpath="e:/saxon-build/9.2.0.3/hej/saxon9he.jar"
?

According to the documentation, the TransformerFactory is loaded using this
classpath. But I have never been able to make it work. I have to specify the
classpath in the -lib option when invoking ant from the command line.
Yes Mike. For multiple purposes, the stylesheets, the various jars etc, but I use
the ant exec command

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/ant.html#build.xml  shows an example

HTH DaveP