xsl-list

RE: [xsl] XPath (and other W3C drafts)

2009-12-16 09:31:58

I very much agree that change marks based on authored markup
would be the best solution. For a very technical audience I
am nevertheless interested in process (b), at the XML level.
I am well aware of the complexity of a Longest Common String
algorithm combined with inserted/deleted/moved elements plus
constraints based on id attributes... Is the process (b) you
mentioned an open resource?

I believe Norm Walsh's diffmk tool was used. I don't know where the
definitive source for this is.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/