xsl-list

RE: [xsl] [XSLT 1.0] Replace namespace prefixes?

2009-12-24 13:44:17

Ken wrote:

Actually, Roger, I see you edited my code and what you posted saying
was mine won't work because you added a colon in order to prevent the
colon being added on the command line (and you forgot to make the
same change for the attribute template).  Your posted code won't work
when you want to use the default namespace in the result:

Oops! Sorry Ken. I figured that are had accidentally missed the colon, so I
graciously added it. I was thinking that the value of "use-this-prefix" did not
have a colon. My mistake. Your XSLT transform (unedited by me) works awesome!

/Roger