xsl-list

Re: [xsl] using xsl:output-character to render characters in 2 ways

2009-12-28 19:37:01

However, if I am generating XHTML, serving it as XHTML but wish to
begin a CDATA section half way through a passage of text then I am
doing everything correctly but also face a problem that cannot be
solved by XSLT 2. Is that correct?

happy christmas...

Yes, but this is a non-problem, like the fact that you can't directly
control whether " 0r ' is used around attribute values. No application
treating the result document as xhtml will ever require CDATA sections.

David