xsl-list

[xsl] Trying to select sibling nodes between two nodes

2010-01-08 16:13:32

I have some unfortunate xml that I am trying to parse:

text</label>

I need to transform this into:

<label>
 <flowPara>first text</flowPara>
 <flowPara>second<emphasis>bold</emphasis> text</flowPara>
 <flowPara>third text</flowPara>
</label>

Basically I need to select nodes between nodes in a "flat" data progression. I
can think of some ugly approaches that would accomplish this but it seems I
should be able to use "<<" and ">>" to select nodes between occurrences of
syntax error with "<" being illegal.

Can anyone point me to an example of how I can unflatten this xml?

Thanks in advance - Steve
[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE]

Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Medtronic and is
intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or
it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority,
you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any
manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your
records.

To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following link
or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser:
http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com